Selection and installation of pavilions for pools
In recent years, the construction of swimming pools is gaining increasing popularity. Many people want to have their own pool at their villa, a villa outside the city. This desire is realized with the help of modern technologies in construction and a huge choice of means for the maintenance of hydraulic structures. But the pool must be protected in order for it to last you longer. It is necessary to establish a special pavilion over the pool. Such a pool will help to solve the following tasks:
– There is a decrease in evaporation of water. There is a greenhouse effect that makes the water pleasant and the bathing season increases;
– The pool is covered throughout the year from various precipitations of nature, rain, snow, etc .;
– Water is protected in such a pool from sand and other debris that may be carried by the wind;
– Security measures are observed – pets, and ignorant people accidentally already fall into the pool can not.
Pavilions, depending on the wishes of the owner, size, cost are the following types:
– High – from 3 meters or more, which allows you to break a small winter garden and place the items you need furniture. There are low ones that slightly cover the water;
– With a different design – round, square, with a different design and location of the doors;
– There are simple, folding pavilions for pools. Made of semicircular aluminum arcs, which are stretched on transparent canvas. Such a pavilion easily folds to one side with an “accordion.” In such a pool a person fits easily and easily copes from the ingress of pollution. You can install it yourself and it is not expensive;
– Stationary pavilions that have double-glazed windows and can maintain the microclimate you need throughout the year. Such pavilions are of great value;
– Telescopic structures are in demand, they are made of metal profiles based on stainless steel and aluminum with a cellular polycarbonate transparent coating. The whole pool or some of its space is simply and quickly closed using a guide rail system.
It is possible to install stationary and telescopic pavilions both with the help of professionals and independently. Independently it is true, it will be difficult for you to install, you need knowledge in construction, installation.
If the pavilion during the construction of the pool was not planned, then you need to establish a foundation. It is necessary to fasten fixed parts or a rail system with anchors to the not yet frozen concrete. Then it is necessary to sheathe the frame with polycarbonate sheets, insulate the joints with a carefully colorless sealant.
In words, everything is simple, but in fact, care is needed to reliably establish such a structure. It is necessary to carefully calculate everything, mark it. The shortcomings will lead to the fact that the pavilion of the pool will not work clearly, all its elements will simply distort.